Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cute Spring Outfit for Miss K!

Have you ever started a project and then didn't really feel like finishing it?  That's how I felt about this pattern and outfit.  Don't get me wrong, I love the fabric completely and I had amazing visions in my head; however, I just didn't feel like sewing this one up.  The pattern was a Butterick B4176 and the directions were lackluster.  I really just winged it the whole time.  The most time consuming part was the bias tape around the whole thing.  I would have had Miss K model it for you..... but she isn't really digging the outfit.  Which is sad because now that it is finished it is so adorable! I'm proud of myself for muddeling through and finishing it.  Embarassingly it took about a week to do because I kept stopping and only doing little parts at a time. 
So have you ever started a project you didn't want to finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.