Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Bunny Puppets!

Easter time is so fun!  I had my eye on these ADORABLE BUNNY puppets for the last 2 weeks and I was just dying to make some!  I jumped on my favorite fabric site and ordered the materials quick!  They arrived today and I quick made a bunny.  I am planning on putting these in my kids Easter baskets on Sunday!!! I can't wait to see their faces! :)  How cute is this little guy? (apologize for the crazy picture but he is in hiding in the spare bedroom so my kids don't see him).



Want to make some of your own?  They are fast and fun!  Head over to The Purl Bee and get the pattern and instructions!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great bunny. I wish I had seen this post last week. Oh well, it's on my list for next year!

    nothy
    www.aftagley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nothy! You can still make some... just call them "spring" bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.