Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vintage Patterns! In my Etsy Shop!

I had a sick Mr. T at home with me today so I didn't get much done.  He's only 9 but has been getting Migraine's off and on for the last year :(  I hope he grows out of it.
Anyway, I took him on an escapade this afternoon and as I was looking around he showed me VINTAGE SEWING PATTERNS!!! I hugged him so hard I think he was turning blue.  My little man knows what makes me happy!! He was all nonchalant "Mom, there is some sewing stuff over here."  Of course I squealed with delight at the overflowing amount of 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s patterns!  I kept a few for myself and put a few in my Etsy shop.  If you are interested just hit the tab at the top of the page for the Etsy shop.

These patterns are amazing!  I'm so excited to try some for me and Miss K.




On a side note, the lady I paid for these mentioned to me how she uses them for wrapping paper.... I think you could have heard my cringe and shudder around the world. . . . . I was thankful I rescued 6 of them; I think I'll return for the rest tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.