Sunday, June 24, 2012

10 years ago today....

My little man turns 10 years old today.  It is a happy day for him and a sad day for me.  They grow up way too quickly!  I wish I could keep him little for a good 20 years more :(  But alas it is time for him to turn another year older.

Mr. T is my oldest; he came first and has taught me a lot about how to be a mother and taught me so much about myself.  He is such a smart little man, I love watching his brain work.  For the first couple years of his life it was just me and him ~ being a single mom was tough but it was all worthwhile to make the best life for my little man. We've grown together and had lots of fun along the way.

So here's to you little man, I've enjoyed every moment of your life thus far and I can't wait to see what the future holds ~ I love you so much!











Happy 10th Bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.