Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stuck in the Middle....

I can't believe it's Wednesday already!!  Where has the week gone!
I have 3 sets of PJ's in production and I'm also in the middle of a maxi-type interlock knit dress.
Mr. SunnySewing has been home Monday and today this week too.... he can be distracting when I'm trying to sew.  The last 3 days have been busy!
Mr. T came home from his vacation with grandma early on Monday.
Our super old barn was stripped of it's wood and came down today :( it was such a sad sight but it had to go.  The foundation in the back was sinking each year and it was a hazard.  I'll miss it.  My grandparents owned this house and land before us so it has history for me.
Ye Ole Barn


Miss K starts her dance class tomorrow and we also have been getting ready for our rummage sale this Fri and Sat. Whew!  Busy Busy.
Here is the 3 PJ's awaiting my finishing touches

They are from this pattern (which I love from Mr. T's other PJ's here).

So I just need to add sleeves, hem it up, add buttons, and then the shorts.

And here is the stubborn to sew maxi-type dress from the interlock knit.  It is really, really hard to sew but I'm going to conquer it!

And here is the pattern it is from. M5893, View C (the hot pink one)

All that is left is the bottom hem and the middle elastic and she is complete!

I really hope you all are having a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.