Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I'm Up To Wednesday ~ 2/13/13

What am I up to this Wednesday?  I'm working on some adorable shorts for Miss K. "Shorts?" you say?  Yes, shorts.  I have spring/summer on the mind and I know Miss K will need shorts for the warmer months because she grows like a darn WEED!  Plus we are taking a trip to Disney in the next few months so I'm preparing for that nice warm weather.  It's nice to think warm when snow is all around!



I also ordered a ton of cute new knits from The Fabric Fairy.  I'm anxiously awaiting those. Wow do I love their selection of boy's knits!

                                               


As soon as I ordered those knits I got an email that Fabric.com is having a Riley Blake sale!! Sigh. My favorite cotton prints are from Riley Blake, but alas I have too many sitting in my stash right now.



I also received an email that McCalls, Vogue, Butterick, Kwik Sew is having a huge pattern sale ($0.99-$2.99) so I'm eyeing those up over my hot cocoa.  Oh how I want this dress.  I have nowhere to where it but I don't care!! It is simply amazing!


And my babies are out enjoying our sloppy Wisconsin weather.  Here is their snowman from Monday.


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.