Monday, April 1, 2013

Resolution Totals March 2013

In keeping up with my sewing resolutions for this year I plan on doing a tally-type thing on the first of each month regarding the prior month.  I hope this keeps me on track for the year!

March 2013

Items Completed: 7
Resolution: 3

Unfinished projects completed: 0
Resolution: 1-2

New items in the Etsy shop: 7
Resolution: 2

Avg Blog Posts Weekly: 2.75
Resolution: 1

Tutorials created: 2
Resolution: more

Overall:
Wow!  Did I really sew 7 things last month? Awesome.  I was very productive in March; I need to keep it up!  I didn't complete anything from the unfinished project box but I'm ok with that as long as I'm completing things!

Having this in print makes me see how I'm doing.  Let's keep the ball rolling and have April be just as productive!

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.