Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Resolution Totals April 2013


In keeping up with my sewing resolutions for this year I plan on doing a tally-type thing on the first of each month regarding the prior month.  I hope this keeps me on track for the year!

April 2013

Items Completed: 7
Resolution: 3

Unfinished projects completed: 0
Resolution: 1-2

New items in the Etsy shop: 0
Resolution: 2

Avg Blog Posts Weekly: 2.25
Resolution: 1

Tutorials created: 1
Resolution: more

Overall:
It seems I sewed 7 things in March and 7 again in April!  That rocks!  I was motivated by the Pattern Stash Contest on patternreview.com which helped a lot.  I didn't complete anything from the unfinished project box but I'm ok with that as long as I'm completing things!

I really let the Etsy shop slip this month.  School was very difficult this last month; however, I will be surely adding things in May as I just picked up some awesome vintage patterns and fabric to add. 

Having this in print makes me see how I'm doing and fuels my fire to make more things.  May will be a busy month as we are going on vacation but I am determined to get some summer clothes sewed up!



~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

2 comments:

  1. The number of items sewn still added up to 7. :) I'd say you did well this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke :D
      It is so satisfying to get things sewn up!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.