Thursday, August 1, 2013

Resolution Totals July 2013

In keeping up with my sewing resolutions for this year I plan on doing a tally-type thing on the first of each month regarding the prior month to keep me on track for the year!

July 2013

Items Completed: 13
Resolution: 3

Unfinished projects completed: 0
Resolution: 1-2

New items in the Etsy shop: 29
Resolution: 2

Avg Blog Posts Weekly: 2.75
Resolution: 1

Tutorials created: 1
Resolution: more

Overall:
I did great for July considering I had surgery on the 9th that left me a bit down and out for a bit..  

What I need to work on:  UFO's. but isn't that always the truth?

Super pleased with the amount I added to my Etsy shop.  I needed to really get through that inventory that has been just sitting around. I'm only about halfway through it too :(


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.