Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Upcoming projects and fabric haul

Sometimes I get in a slump and I don't know what to make, and then it seems that all of a sudden I get a lot of inspiration and I have tons I want to sew up.

Monday's mail was a success

Hancock also had a great sale Monday on their spot on the bolt clearance. 
($3.20/yd for most of these plus $15 off my total!)

So here is what I plan to do in the next 7 days:

First: Mr. T's raglan Tee from Ottobre 03/2013 #39




Second: Miss K needs shorts and pants for school. she requested no zippers so I'm testing out Jalie 3243 with this fabulous pink linen I picked up at Hancocks.

Third: Something for me! A cute nightie out of this cherry print from Fabric.com Charmeuse Satin.  Trying my first Burda pattern! Burda 05/2013 #114




And here is a breakdown of what I got from Hancocks

From left to right: 2 yards cotton print for a dress; 1 yard cotton print for a skirt for K; 2 yards light knit for Pjs for me; and K had to have 1 yard of the flannel for pjs for her

1 yard blue linen + 3 yards blue linen -pants for me and shorts for K; 1 yard pink linen -shorts for K

 K picked this pink ITY for a dress, 2 yards; 1 yard striped knit for a tee for me; and K picked 1/2 yard of this crazy soft see through stuff for who knows what. I think a flowy tank.

And lastly 3 yards of each for shirt dresses for me. :-D

I needed the fabric and patterns for inspiration because I was starting to feel in a slump.  Yay for inspiration!


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.