Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Recap 2014


March makes include: O+S Hopscotch skirt, Jalie PJ shorts, Ottobre dress, Kwik Sew PJ set, Burda tank, and a Kwik Sew shirt.  There is also a test pattern I sewed in March but I can't share yet ;-)
Everything in March was from stash except the oranges dress.  I call that a successful month!

I hope to focus more on me-made things for the month of April, we will see how that goes ;-)


March Totals:
Stash used: 5 yard
Fabric Out: 24 yards + 11 scrap pounds
Fabric In: 20.5 yards

Totals for the year to date:
Stash sew this year: 18 yards
Fabric out in 2014: 78 yards!
Fabric in 2014: 75.5 yards

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

2 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see your test! I have a test garment being blogged tomorrow! Really nice things this month. As usual, love Ks things :)

    Love the tweaks you made to make that tank top yours too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your test garment!! That fabric is amazing. and Thanks!!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.