Monday, May 16, 2016

MMM ~ Week 2 2016


This week was really cold for us.  We had a deep freeze warning one night/morning, and even some snow falling!  I hope it warms up here so I can wear some of my summer makes.
Anyway, here is my MMM week 2

tues 10th

Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 - 51°F
Purple Jalie 3355 Sweatshirt sewn April 2015.  This make amuses me because I wasn’t feeling it at the time; however, now I love it and wear it all the time!  I added the alice graphic with my silhouette in Dec 2015.  Also wearing my new Jalie 2908 Jeans.


Friday 13th

Friday, May 13th, 2016 - 52°F
Jalie 3022 Yoga Pants sewn Oct 2015.  And my Pisces Tee I made with my silhouette.


Sunday day

Sunday, May 14th, 2016 - 61°F
It must have been Jalie week in my house!  Here is an oldie but still much worn goodie, Jalie 2805.  I made this in August 2013.  I’m wearing my new Jalie jeans 2908 with these – I must make another pair because I’m wearing these all the time!

20160516_083211

And Sunday night is Game of Thrones night in our house, so naturally I wore my House Targaryen tee I made with my silhouette.  The pj pants I haven’t blogged yet but they are so comfortable.  I made them with Jalie 2686. 


That’s it for this week.  Today I’m hanging drywall upstairs.  We have been working on remodeling it for Mr. T as a “now you are in high school here is your man-cave” sort of surprise.  It is now gutted and ready for the drywall - so exciting!

Hope your MMM Week 2 was a good one!

*~* Happy Sewing *~*

Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Fellow Minnesotan! I really struggle with MMM. I consistently wear clothing I've made myself all year round, but the three times I tried it, it's like I have nothing to wear. I think it's because May is a tricky month in the Upper Midwest weather-wise, and not a good time in the year to see representation of my wardrobe. I sew lots of winter clothing and summer clothing but rarely wear them in May. Or if I do, I'm switching outfits halfway through the day! Here's hoping we've seen the last of the lower temps until fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Robin :) I wear my stuff all the time and then when I "have to" it is like there is nothing I want to wear! Plus we do have that weird weather. This year we went from 40s to 80s just like that. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. One year I think I will try posting along to MMM week. I do try to wear mostly what I make though. I try not to leave the house often because it throws a wrench into my sewing time. lol But as a result, then I don't have an excuse to wear my makes. So, maybe I should make more lounge wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. You are too funny Shirley. you make beautiful things :)

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.